In My Neighborhood in 76431>Question Details

Bjones7717, Home Buyer in Newnan, GA

Is this primarily a rural area? Is it safe for children? Is elementary school good? Is there fracking going on in this area?

Asked by Bjones7717, Newnan, GA Sun Dec 30, 2012

Wise County is home to multiple small to medium size towns, many farms and ranches and rural and semi-rural neighborhoods. The pace is a bit slower, the schools range from average to excellent and, yes, as in most areas in Texas there are oil and gas wells. The companies that do the fracking have made every effort to keep away from populated areas, but it will always be a reality here. Have not heard any complaints about fracking or damages resulting from fracking here.

Great place to rear children and raise crops and livestock. Live just outside of Decatur, the county seat, myself. Absolutely love it.

If you need more information or would like to tour some homes, please reach out through Trulia. I am at your service!
3000 population in this zip code.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
oh my, with all these very good questions, I have one really useful recommendation, work with an experienced area Realtor, your personal Buyers Agent, Buyers Agents will work exclusively for you the buyer, in your interest, protecting you their client, and you will this way have a one stop real estate resource, not only answering all your questions, but also finding and showing you properties that fit
your needs and pocket book, and guiding you through the entire process with expertise and market experience, paying attention to every detail. Buyers Agents are usually paid out of the proceeds of the
sellers side at the closing, from you the buyer all that is required is your commitment to only one
Realtor, and your 100 % loyalty to your personal Buyers Agent, so that that agent can also be 100 %
committed to YOU...

Do not do this on your own......
We also just so you know cannot answer any of your questions, because you did not leave an address or a link. As far as safety and school report cards goes, the Realtor can really not direct you, as far as schools and safety concerns go, a good Buyers Agent will be able to suggest websites and other ways for you to get the information you seek. Realtors have to be very careful
with recommendations as to schools and safe neighborhoods, as it could be understood or perceived as STEERING into or out of certain areas, which is against the law....

Hope this helps you somewhat if you need recommendations for experienced Realtors in your
areas of interest get back to us and we gladly recommend some good ones to you.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, or Check out my website at
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)