In My Neighborhood in 33547>Question Details

Junedesouza, Home Buyer in

Is this in hillsborough county?

Asked by Junedesouza, Wed Dec 7, 2011

Answers

4
Good Morning June,

The zip code you inquired about "33547" is in the South Eastern part of Hillsborough County. This area is comprised of the Fish Hawk area along with homes that are on some acerage. Great schools and great amenities. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about a particular home or the area in general. Have a wonderful day!

Diane Huson, Coldwell Banker
dianehusonrealtor@gmail.com
(813)382-0999
33547 is in Hillsborough County. Are you looking to be in Hillsborough County?
Web Reference: http://tampahouse1.com
Good Morning June.

Yes, Lithia is in Hillsborough County. FishHawk Ranch is an Award Winning Master Planned Community that is highly desireable due to the great amenities (Aquatic Center w/32' waterslide, lagoon pool, Park Square Center with Cafes and shops, etc...) and some of the best schools in the State of Florida.

I'd be happy to arrange a tour of the community and send you Community information and an area map to help you establish if this is a fit for your family. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience if you have any questions or need any other information. I'm not only a Realtor, but a FishHawk Resident so I'm certain I can answer any questions you may have about the area.

All my best,
Charlene Weston
813-846-4538
Yes, 33547 is in Hillsborough County. Fishhawk Ranch is a master planned community in 33547 with fantastic amenities--several large beautiful swimming pools, tennis, skatepark, and miles of hiking/biking trails, along with A-rated schools! If you have more questions, or would like to see homes in this area, please contact me at kathy@kathywfarrell.com or 813-313-6077.