In My Neighborhood in 19311>Question Details

Urcina, Real Estate Pro in Upper Darby, PA

Is this an area for a family with 3 small children?

Asked by Urcina, Upper Darby, PA Sun Aug 23, 2009

Answers

2
Good Morning,

As previously stated Realtors are not really able to answer that question as a yes or no. I do have a few suggestions for you that will help you decide whether this is an area that would fit the wants and needs of your family.

Visit the neighborhood and speak to some of the neighbors. Go through during the day, in the evenings and on the weekends. Visit the schools that your children will be attending and decide if they make you comfortable. Go to the area and obtain a local newspaper and read about what is going on as far as community events and do they fit into your lifestyle. Visit the parks and library in the area. By doing these things you will be able to make a determination as to whether or not the area will be a good fit for your family. Good luck with your search and if I can assist in any way please let me know.

Jennifer Daywalt, Realtor
Re/Max Results Realty
Phoenixville's Home Town Realtor
Top Agent 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
610-999-7693 Direct
610-489-7355 Main Office
Sellinghomesjenn@aol.com
Even though we as realtors can not tell yes or no either way, I can tell you you would probably be in either Avon Grove school district or Kennett Consolidated school district. Which town were you thinking? I too am a local resident of 19311, maybe I can help? Please call if I can help.