In My Neighborhood in 80005>Question Details

Pam Schoenro…, Home Owner in Denver, CO

Is there public transportation (Metro) available from this area to downtown Denver? What are my options?

Asked by Pam Schoenrock, Denver, CO Sun Sep 23, 2012

Answers

5
For all of these kinds of questions you should be working with one trusted area Realtor as your Buyers Agent, they will not only find properties and show them, give all necessary information like the
one you asked for above, write your offer, negotiate the terms in your best interest and pay attention to all the details that follow ...... Do not do this on your own...

Read below, it may help you understand why I am suggesting to work with a buyers agent!

WORK WITH A REALTOR, YOUR PERSONAL BUYERS AGENT
I am wondering why you ask this question here at Trulia, if you are an interested and determined
buyer, you definitely should connect with a local Realtor, a buyers Agent, ie a Realtor who will be on
your side, protecting your interests, finding the right property, arrange showings, answer all your
questions, help you right a good offer, get you also pre-approved for a loan, and negotiate on your behalf the very best sale price and terms and if you commit to one trusted Realtor, he or she will commit 100 % to you and his or her services if you make an offer on a property listed by a Realtor/Brokerage in the multiple listing service will be FREE to you, as Buyers Agents are usually
paid by the seller's side, out of the sellers proceeds at the closing table...

Why would you want to do this on your own, when there are so many details to be taken care of the
right way and so many details need to be paid attention to, inspection appraisals, loan commitment, walk thru etc. etc. in order to bring an offer to a fully executed contract and that to successful closing and home purchase.

Give it a second thought and hopefully you will decide to work with a trusted Realtor, who is experienced in your areas of interest. Please commit to only ONE Realtor!! If you need recommendations get back to me I gladly forward you names..

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Yes! There is a Park & Ride on Wadsworth providing bus transportation. The Gold Line Light Rail will be coming to Olde Town Arvada just north of the Park & Ride.
Also, there is a new high speed rail system being built throughout the Metro area.

Nick Masciotro
Broker/Owner
Ultimate Real Estate/Metro Brokers
303-423-5220
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
RTD park & ride info can be found at this website.... http://www.rtd-denver.com/AlphabeticalList.shtml
Hope this helps.
Yes, there are bus park and rides or bus stops to downtown. The park and rides are convenient and fast.

Greg kitzmiller with kitz and associates, inc.
303,960,5489