Midkey2000, Home Buyer in Palm Bay, FL

Is there lot rent required at Hollywood Estates?

Asked by Midkey2000, Palm Bay, FL Tue Jun 12, 2012

Answers

1
You do own the land, but there is a homeowners association which you must join for $90. per month. This covers your use of the clubhouse which has a pool and exercise room, also covers common areas, and basic cable.

The home at 527 Ruth Cir. is on a corner lot. It has been added onto and remodeled to include upgraded windows, concrete block supports, oversized 2 car garage plus deep carport and a shed with electric for a workshop. Inside are newer kitchen cabinets, nice flooring and all appliances.

I would be happy to show it to you!

Jackie Malinowska
321-626-2016
National Realty
Thank you Jackie.
I live in Wisconsin but plan to move to Florida within 5-7 years but would like to purchase a home within 3-6 months. I have not been approved financially yet and would like to start that process but am unsure of how to. I have previously signed a quit deed on my home being that the co-owner is purchasing it. I will be in Florida August 30 to Sept. 5.
I would appreciate any info you might have.
Thank you.
Karen
Flag Wed Jun 13, 2012