Jeannie, Other/Just Looking in Indianapolis, IN

Is there anyway someone can tell me the name of the people who bought the property where I grew-up?

Asked by Jeannie, Indianapolis, IN Fri Jun 19, 2009

4997 Harrison
Street North Highlands, Ca. 95660. I would like to write and ask permission to stop by, on our vacation and see it, only the outside, but I don't want to just show up, I think any homeowner would appreciate me asking permission first. Thanks Jeannie

Answers

1
the house was sold as a bank owned property in December of 2008 for $130,000. The new owner's mailing address is in Rocklin, which would lead me to believe it was bought as an investment property so the current occupants would be renters.

I might suggest you send a letter to the 'current occupant' at the North Highlands address. I would send you the link so you can see the home on the inside but I'm limited on my knowledge of links (I still am learning). I also don't think it's appropriate to publicly list the new owner's address here. If you'd like that information you can contact me directly and I'll e-mail it to you.
Web Reference: http://www.suearcher.com