In My Neighborhood in 08540>Question Details

Tom Wolgast, Home Buyer in Doylestown, PA

Is there any flooding to worry about in this neighborhood?

Asked by Tom Wolgast, Doylestown, PA Wed Feb 15, 2012

Answers

4
Hi Tom,
Thank you for reaching out to me with your question. My listing does have a small creek / stream behind the unit but it does not require flood insurance. I am holding an Open House this weekend, February 19th, from 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm. However, if you can not make the open house, please contact me to schedule a more convenient time for your schedule for us to meet. In the event you are working with a realtor, they can schedule an appointment for you to see the home. Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions you may have. Best of luck with your home seach. Have a nice day.
You can email me at ltwining@weichert.com.
HI Tom,

If you could identify what neighborhood specifically you are looking at, I could help you get an answer to that question. Generally in 08540, flooding is not an issue unless the home is next to a stream. Even if it is close to Carnegie Lake it's usually not a problem because the homes are set up high. The Boro is generally not in a flood zone. Please get back to me with specifics.