Mike Brumfie…, Home Buyer in Ormond Beach, FL

Is there an HOA fee in this area where this home is?

Asked by Mike Brumfield, Ormond Beach, FL Sat Mar 3, 2012

Answers

2
Hi Mr. Brumfield.

Tymber Creek is a great community with many amenties. There are 2 pools, outdoor basketball and tennis court, clubhouse which can be rented by residents for a nominal fee, and they have a gated entrance that is "manned" in the evening and overnight hours for your security. Mike is correct, the location is super central - close to everything Ormond and Daytona Beach has to offer, including golf too. I know 4 people that live in the community and the absolutely love it!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I would be happy to be of assistance.
Best of luck!
Kandi Schromm
Re/Max Property Centre
386-852-9174
Hi Mike,

Yes, Tymber Creek has a published HOA Fee of $175/Qtr which covers the common areas, clubhouse, pool, security, and tennis. There are currently a good selection of homes listed from 2BR/2BA to 4BR/3BA priced from $84,900 to over $200,000. This is a great location close to shopping, fine dining, movies, houses of worship, hospitals, I-95, and just minutes to our beautiful beaches. Please feel free to contact me 386-795-6050 or email MikeGlisson@AdamsCameron.com if I may be of further assistance.

Best Regards
Mike