In My Neighborhood in 95337>Question Details

Jbechere, Home Buyer in Manteca, CA

Is there a swimming pool in the back yard?

Asked by Jbechere, Manteca, CA Fri Jun 8, 2012

Answers

3
When you start working with your Realtor - that's a good time to discuss whether or not you prefer a home with, or with out a pool. Then as easy as 1,2,3 I can filter out properties in the MLS ( Multiple Listing Service) . When you have specific needs or wants there is no need to look at every home on the market. Or Only look at the homes I have listed if they don't meet your needs. Buying a home is about you and finding a home that fits your needs.
Wendy B

Wendy Benavides, Realtor®
Legacy Real Estate & Associates
Phone: (209)239-1985
DRE 00994877
“Selling California One Yard at a Time”
Look in the picture section on the listing and click on satellite view, then zoom in. You should be able to see from the ariel view if there is a pool or not. Or go to Google maps and do the same thing. If you need help call me at 209-814-2470 or email byoung@pmz.com - Brad PMZ Real Estate
Hi... What is the property address ? :) are you looking for a newer Manteca home with a pool? Please email me the info or call me. Maryam311@aol.com or 209-612-8109. Thanks! Alvena Maryam Safar with CalPrime Realty