Marti Parkin…, Home Buyer in Berkeley Place, Fort...

Is there a lot of criminal activity in Mistletoe Heights?

Asked by Marti Parkinson, Berkeley Place, Fort Worth, TX Sun Mar 14, 2010

Answers

6
Hello Marti,

Are you referring to Mistletoe Heights in Fort Worth over close to the hospital district and close proximity to TCU, or are you referring to another neighborhood called Mistletoe Heights?

The other agents have answered in very helpful ways. However, if you're referring to the neighborhood by the hospitals, I'd love to send you some VERY interesting and helpful information. Please feel free to contact me you are NOT required to work with me or hire my services by contacting me. I'm just trying to help... email me at Sloan@BrantsRealtors.com or 817-223-5435. I'll forward you the information I'm talking about. Kind Regards, Sloan Yorek
Hi Marti,
I would say Mistletoe is as safe as any other neighborhood in Burleson. You can get all the statistics from the local police and we have a very good police force in Burleson.
I live and work in Burleson and it is a great community.
Let me know if you have any questions about any particular home and if I can help you find a home.
Dave Buske, 817-980-9436, Dave@DaveBuske.com
Web Reference: http://DaveBuske.com
Your best source of information regarding crime is the local police department, why not visit/call and hear all firsthand--if you are not familiar with the area, consider driving through more than once and at different times of day, look for everything of importance to you and if the opportunity arises chat with some locals and inquire.