In My Neighborhood in 50266>Question Details

Justin Kenne…, Home Owner in West Des Moines, IA

Is the townhome market in West Des Moines better for selling or renting or neither right now?

Asked by Justin Kennedy, West Des Moines, IA Tue Feb 5, 2013

Answers

2
The interest rates are so good right now that selling a townhome is the right time. If you need some help selling a townhome lets talk. I have townhome buyers looking right now for the right place to buy.
Hi Jusint....Great question. I have been overwhelmed with the number of buyers looking to BUY townhomes this year. I personally listed a townhome in late January, and it sold within 3 days of listing it...to the first buyer who saw it. Another townhome which I listed this year sold in about 3 weeks. I have two townhomes pending a sale currently...and lots of buyer's wanting to buy townhomes. Interest rates are low...there are serious buyers out there looking to buy. Of course, in a rental situation, you assume some risks -- which is something to consider. In todays market - in West Des Moines, you may want to consider selling your townhome, as opposed to renting it. Let me know if I can be of further help. You can contact me at 515-528-3359.