In My Neighborhood in 95662>Question Details

Mary, Other/Just Looking in Orangevale, CA

Is the house located on 6440 Old Oaken Pl in Orangevale, ca still for sale?

Asked by Mary, Orangevale, CA Mon Sep 6, 2010

Answers

2
Diane Lees’ answer
Hi Mary,

I just looked it up in the MLS, and it is not listed for sale. If you would like some information on previous owners, or appraised value, I could find that for you. I am with Keller Williams, Folsom. I live right next to Orangevale, and am familiar with the area. Let me know if you have any other questions. I'd be happy to answer them.

Diane Lees
916-203-7563
I don't show a home on 6440 Old Oaken in our tax records....I remember one at 9617 Oaken Bucket that was on the market in Sacramento. Could you have the name wrong, or possibly mispelled?

I searched under just 6440, and under Oaken and nothing comes up. I'm not sure there's such a street for us to consider...unless I'm just not typing it right. If you have an area that you're interested in, we can even check tax records for homes that might be in distress and worth approaching to see if they'd be interested in selling under a short sale. Working with a realtor can provide you all kinds of inside information, rather than just relying on seeing a sign in the yard.
Web Reference: http://www.suearcher.com