Bryan, Home Buyer in New York

Is it possible to find a condo for less than 400K (cash) in a good neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York such as Park Slope or Carroll Gardens?

Asked by Bryan, New York Fri Mar 2, 2012

Answers

7
Hi Bryan,

Yes, there are properties for less than $400k depending on location and size. I have a 1 bedroom/1 bath in a brownstone in Brooklyn Heights. Its close to transportation, dining and shopping. Of course, there are numerous other properties in Brooklyn that might fit your criteria so if you need assistance, give me a call.

Regards
Ambika Muscarello
Bellmarc
amuscarello@bellmarc.com
2122390900
Call me for a unique pre-construction investment opportunity on a 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 balcony apt in Midwood or something else closer to Prospect park...

Jack Menashe
917.797.0215
http://www.SHERestates.com
Byan,
Yes it is possible to find a condo for less than $400K in a "good" neighborhood of Brooklyn. In fact, I just listed 191 Clinton St, Apt. 2-E in Cobble Hill for $345K. It is a condo studio loft in a landmarked building on the corner of Clinton St. and Atlantice Ave. Everything you could want is right there, from the shopping and restaurants of Atlantic Ave, Smith St. and Court St., to two parks and numerous trainlines. I know of others beyond my own listing as well.

Best.
Jenet Levy
Halstead Property, LLC
jlevy@halstead.com
212 381-4268
http://jenetlevy.halstead.com
Consider working with an agent of your own, he/she can provide suitable listings, any necesary information, schedule showings, etc.; if purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Dear Bryan:

It is possible but you will not have much to choose from. If you need help feel free to contact me and I can tell you what is available on the Brooklyn New York Multiple Listing Service and Real Estate Board of New York databases as well as my own exclusive listings.

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Hi Bryan
I believe so but just as Barbara mentioned you did not indicate the size you need. please feel free to
send me your direct email and I will be happy to do some research for you and help you find your dream
condo.
madelinepadovano@fillmore.com
718-332-8800
Hi Bryan,

You don't state what size apartment you're looking for, so it's hard to answer your question precisely. Additionally, does the purchase need to be a condo, or would you consider a co-op? If you are able to consider a co-op your options will be considerably enlarged. Additionally, there are many wonderful Brooklyn neighborhoods you haven't mentioned that might actually represent a better value for you.

Please feel free to contact me via phone to e-mail if you would like to discuss this further.

Barbara Ann Rogers, Licensed Real Estate Broker, Certified Negotiation Expert
William B. May
266 Lefferts Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11225
718-664-8434
brogers@wbmay.com