In My Neighborhood in 33426>Question Details

nere1069, Home Buyer in Boynton Beach, FL

Is it mandatory to buy into golf membership in Hunters Run community, Boynton Beach, FL?

Asked by nere1069, Boynton Beach, FL Mon Apr 2, 2012

Answers

9
Mark Jablon. Hunters Run is NOT a 55+ community. Check your facts
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 4, 2014
Dear Nere,

Hunter's Run if you are looking for a private club lifestyle offers a lot of value. They offer three championship 18 hole golf courses and 21 Har-Tru tennis courts and many other amenities. The membership is mandatory but you have three different memberships available; Golf, Tennis and Social and all homeowners must purchase a refundable equity bond and a non-refundable initiation fee. The equity bond is running about $38,050 and the initiation fee is $10,000. As you see the purchase prices in the community are enticing but Hunter's Run like many private club facilities are having problems as many baby boomers no longer have the time for golf and the expenses of a private club. This is causing those who are already members and no longer interested in paying the ongoing monthly fees to reduce the price of their homes until the market reacts and this is a perfect example.

You can certainly pick up some amazing deals in the community and with the equity bond being refundable it is a great option for those seeking a private club at a great price. If you would like to tour the club and its facilities please let me know and I would be honored to show you around.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 2, 2012
If you are purchasing then yes mandatory membership is required. The good news is there are many other similar communities that do not have this type of memberships. If you would prefer this please drop me a line. Id be happy to help you with this.

If you like my answer, please give me a thumbs up

Jacquie Yekmalian
Lic. Real Estate Broker
Blue to Green Realty....we sell from the sea to the 18th tee!
561-868-0591
isellflahomes@gmail.com
http://www.isellflahomes.com
yes, unless you are renting for the season and then it's between you and the lessor and rules of Hunter's Run.

Susan Friefeld
954-559-4453
keyes realtors
Looking for seasonal winter membership in 2015
You have to purchase a country club membership at Hunters Run in Boynton Beach, which is a 55+ community

If you do not want to purchase a golf club membership, but you want a golf club next to or right across the street from your home in Boynton Beach, you might want to look into homes in the Westchester area of Boynton Beach.

You will still be surrounded by active adults, because like Hunters Run, the Westchester Country Club in Boynton Beach is also 55+. You can join the Westchester Club if you choose, but you can also simply pay to play.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
Hello Nere. Yes, Hunters Run does have a mandatory club membership. If you're looking for a country club lifestyle then Hunters Run will give you this. However, if you don't think you'll spend much time on the golf course or dining room at the clubhouse there are many other communities in Boynton Beach that are quite nice.

Please feel free to contact me at 561-445-8743 or email me at nicole@buysellboca.com if you need any help with your home search.

Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
http://www.buysellboca.com
561-445-8743
Hi Nere,

I Huntyers run is one of several golf communities that have an equity participation plus initiation fees and then annuak mewmbership fees as well. However there are also some very nice communities in Boynton Beach and surronding area that offer Golf either as an optional membership or do not require a fee.

I would be pleased to show some of these if you are interested.
Call me!

Leslie Hamilton
Keyes Real Estate Company
Boynton Beach Office
561-568-7231
Hi Nere,

The membership equity fee is $38,900 + a $10,000 initiation fee. They are also currently running a new member special, for which you would have to ask to see if you qualify.

Are you looking for a golf community?

There are many other beautiful communities in Boynton Beach that do not require a membership fee.

If I can be of further service give me a call.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
http://www.floridahouseseller.com