In My Neighborhood in 33428>Question Details

Joy Hill, Home Buyer in Sarasota, FL

Is a membership to the golf club mandatory if you buy this house?

Asked by Joy Hill, Sarasota, FL Wed Dec 26, 2012

Answers

13
No it is a membership mandatory, could be tennis $ 50,000 and social or golf and social $ 60,000
I'm sorry I did not get you name yet. What I can do is send you info about homes in your criteria from time to time from different cities that way you get slowly familiar with the area. You mentioned biking to the beach may be ok, can you tell me how far away you may want to be?
I can send details about the home homes in the area but will need your contact information.

I know you have not committed or are not yet ready to commit to work with a realtor, that is all fine and good, you have no obligation to work with anyone, however I'm asking to apply for the job perhaps you will hire me and my services to help you find the best home for the best price here in sunny, beautiful, south Florida paradise.

Thanks again

PS
At this point we are just looking to see what is available. Need 3 beds, enclosed pool, very nice and safe neighborhood. Looking to move there to retire in a few years but want to buy for several visists a year -- will NOT rent this property. Would like to walk to beach but that's not going to happen with a max $200K home I understand. Perhaps bicycle there? Looking for the most house for the buck. Again, not ready to hook up with any particular realtor until March or so but now, just looking and trying to hone in on area including gulf or east coast (We live in Northern VA so favor the east coast). I'd love to follow any links you may want to put up. :-)
Do you have a number or email that I can reach you?
Call, email or text me I have plenty of location that do not require membership in Boca
Oh, never mind, duh. I expanded the descriptive phrase and it says you have to buy one or the other golf membersip. We are not a golfing family so that is a complete waste for us. Thanks for all of your answers, tho!
This one is priced at $199,999
7121 Dubonnet Drive, Boca Raton FL Island in the Grove, Boca Grove Plantation.
You'll need to provide an exact address, or specific neighborhood.
Hi the membership is mandatory for homes in Boca West Country club or Boca woods country club.
The home in Boca Raton you are asking about is not visible. However, if this is a home in a Boca Raton country club that has equity attached to it, then membership will be mandatory. You may not have to purchase a golf membership, but you will have to purchase at least a social membership, and pay the necessary club dues each year. The club dues are in addition to any HOA fees you will have to pay for your Boca Raton home.

You are likely to find that Boca homes that are very appealing but are priced well below market are located in equity country clubs. Comparable homes in Boca in non-country club communities will probably be priced far higher.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com

To see a list of available homes for sale in Boca Raton go to:
It all depends, there are mandatory and non-mandatory golf club communities. Do you have any particular one in mind.
Call, email or text me when you have a moment and I'll be happy to assist you
Thanks for the inquire and have a nice day
All the best
PS
What community are you referring to.