In My Neighborhood in 97754>Question Details

Mary Reid, Home Buyer in 97756

Is Ochoco Pointe a good place to live, in Prineville?

Asked by Mary Reid, 97756 Sat Jun 5, 2010

Answers

3
Ochoco Pointe is a very popular neighborhood in Prineville. Great views of Barnes Butte from most of the homes and some awesome walking trails not far away. If you need more specific information from a local please give me a call! (541)771-0829
It is a really nice neighborhood, you will enjoy living in that area if you have any questions or need any assistance call me at 541-728-8812
Pretty nice neighborhood of newer homes that overall are above average construction. Community amenities: pool, trails, sport court, park/playground, many green open areas. HOA fees are about $90.00/month. My biggest complaint would be the very small lots.

The website link below has some good information on the community. Visit the neighborhood different times of day several times if you can to get a feel for the comings, goings and happenings of the neighborhood. Talk to HOA members if you can. Hope this at least helps a little :)