In My Neighborhood in 92374>Question Details

Jjhe, Home Buyer in 92374

Is Jasper Ave a good neighborhood? It is across Wabash from Craftoon Elementary school. Thanks!

Asked by Jjhe, 92374 Sat Nov 28, 2009

Answers

7
Hi Jjhe,
As Realtors® I cannot say if it is a good neighborhood or not. Best thing to do is to take a stroll and talk to home owners and see what they have to say.

Jes Sierra, B.Sc.
Realtor®
Century 21 Beachside Realtors®
Chino Hills, California
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 29, 2009
Overall it is a good school. Crafton Elementary is a school that is improving its test scores. It ranks an 8, 10 being the best. The class sizes for k-3 ate great only 22 students per teacher. Grades fourth to sixth are also not bad, 34 students per teacher. Please let me know if this helps! If you have any other questions feel free to contact me at ebaza44@gmail.com.
Yes Jjhe, this is a great neighborhood. It is a great location, as they say location, location, location. The schools that are close are good schools as well. Where are you moving from? What made you choose this area and neighborhood? I'd love to help. I know this area very well.

Priscilla Walsh
Realtorpwalsh@coldwellbanker.com
I certainly think it is. I lived only a few miles from that area some time back and it was a wonderful place.
Hi Jihe,
The answer depends upon what you define as a good neighborhood.

Let me be more descriptive and then if this makes sense, get back to me and lets work to refine what your needs are so we can create a workable, efficient search strategy. Make sense?

Now for the description - we first need to understand that Jasper is in an unincorporated area just to east of Redlands called Mentone. Mentone is an older community that has not had to same growth as Redlands but does enjoy the amenities and prestige of Redlands, like the school district - a very big item for many homowners.

There aren't as many newer neighborhoods of homes in Mentone as Redlands altho the prices are generally lower.

The Jasper homes are a small group of newer homes with fairly small lots and they are a good neighborhood but not as preferred as those homes on the Redlands side of Wabash.

Of importance would be what are your priorities and needs. Once I have an idea of that , then I can be of more service to you.

I know and specialize in Redlands and the surrounding areas. My family has lived in Redlands since the early 1950's so we know it well.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any more questions.

Larry LaRock
larrylarock@cbintegrity.com
Hello Jjhe,

Yes, Jasper Ave is a very nice neighborhood in an excellent area of Redlands.
If you have any questions, or if there is anything I can help you with, please feel free to contact me.

Marla Cowan

Marla Cowan, BS, MHP, CSP
Broker-Associate, DRE 1200728
1200 California St, Ste 102
Redlands, CA 92374
909. 708.7810 Cell
909.307.9900 Office
MarlaCowan@verizon.net
http://MarlaCowan.YourKWAgent.com