Jenell, Home Buyer in 43209

Is Berwick a lively neighborhood (ie, kids, people out walking dog, jogging)?

Asked by Jenell, 43209 Sat Feb 27, 2010

Answers

4
Berwick is a lively and lovely community and quite walkable. There aren't as many young children in the neighborhood with most of the children that you see being middle school and high school aged. It is centrally located to downtown and has great access to just about any where in Columbus. There aren't any grocery stores nearby, but there is a Giant Eagle a short drive away. The neighborhood association is pretty active and there is a strong sense of pride amongst the homeowners.
I loved growing up in Berwick! My elderly Mother lived there until she had to go to a nursing home with Dimentia. It is a great walkable community!
LuAnne Russell
Keep in mind opinions are often subjective--if you are not familiar with the area, it's time to explore--drive around the neighborhood(s) more than once and at different times of day--look at everything that is of importance to you; if the opportunity arises chat with the locals--then make a determination--will your comfort level be reached.
Hey, Jenell, I wouldn't depend on what others say regarding this question (unless they actually live there). This is something you might want to check out yourself by driving/walking the neighborhood and asking people who live there. A Realtor's opinon might be biased, especially if they don't actually live in Berwick.

Jim