lillian rans…, Home Buyer in Fairburn, GA

Interested in a rental/rent own to property in fairburn or Union City , with payment of 1200 or even 1300 4bd 2 ba needed for immediate move-in please

Asked by lillian ransom, Fairburn, GA Tue Aug 24, 2010

Answers

2
Unless you have a rock solid job and good credit, I would stick to rental homes versus Lease Purchases, and NEVER enter into a Lease Option. I would be happy to talk with you about your needs and what I can do for you.

There are a lot of good properties out there, but also some not so good and you want ot know what you are getting into before you sign a lease.

My services for renters, just like home buyers, is unmatched - for example:

Our Wise Buyer Program provides over $5000 worth of free home structural and major systems analysis in addition to top buyer representation. These services also help renters. There is nothing else like it in Atlanta - with this system you are more informed because you know what you are buying Before you ever submit your offer! That approach has many significant benefits - for more information, see the site below.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need immediate assistance.

Robert Whitfield
Broker/Owner - Realtor
Professional Buyers Broker
Relocation Expert
ICC Code Certified Building Inspection Expert
Advantage Realtors
678-585-9691
877-787-7167
“Know if the property is a Deal or a Money Pit - Before you submit your offer!”
I am not a realtor but I have a client that I could not refinance and he has a home in fairburn that he is considering selling with a seller carryback.....credit must be decent and must be employed with good history. The 4/3 property is currently vacant.