In My Neighborhood in 33572>Question Details

Larry, Other/Just Looking in Safety Harbor, FL

In two months, We will look for a 3 bedroom and 2 bath, three car garage, pool in a gated Apollo Beach Community

Asked by Larry, Safety Harbor, FL Sun Jun 6, 2010

? What are chances of finding something suitable in the $250 to $425K range? Also are there a variety of restaurants and movie theaters there?

Answers

4
Vicky Beggins’ answer
Thank You for asking about Apollo Beach RE. Your chances of finding a waterfront home in your price range and wants is excellent now, as well as the interest rates for buyers.
Our boat tours are available for qualified buyers and you will find them not only enjoyable but informational as well. You made the right decision buying in Apollo Beach. Pls call me for more info 813.601.7117
I welcome the opportunity to be of service. You have selected a great area. Apollo Beach is a waterfront community offerring every type of living experience from villas and townhomes to single family homes in its gated communities. Each of these communities offers its own unique lifestyle, and I can help to explore those lifestyles to determine which best suits your needs and find your home.
I look forward to the opportunity of working with you.
Brian Dee
Century 21 Beggins Enterprises
813-505-4155
briandee@century21beggins.com
Larry,
The buying options have never been better in Apollo Beach and most of Florida. We are seeing an enormous return of foreign investors returning to the market place due to the lowest prices the market has seen in over a decade. You will have plenty oif options to choose from in that range. There are many different types of restaurants to choose from, one local favorite is Circles. As far as movie theatres go, the closet is going to be the Ruskin Drive In, however up I 75 and in a few short miles you are at Brandon Town Center and its theatre with over 20 shows to choose from.
We would be happy to send you listings in the area. There are various new and established communities in the area. It is very important for Buyers to know which communities have strong HOA in place, and which Home Owners Association (HOA's) are short on funds or have pending assessments. We know the various communities in the area and always explain to our clients which communities have had strong HOA's and resale histories, which is invaluable when considering a purchase and comparing the diffferent options. We collect HOA Budgets and a 6 month history of HOA meeting minutes for our clients to review. LEt us know if we can help you, Thank you, Rick

Rick Scherer & Kevin Reder, ALHS, CLHMS, P.A,
Smith & Associates Real Estate
3801 Bay to Bay Blvd
Tampa, FL 33629
813.892.7907
Dear Larry,

If you would like to browse listing with the most detail, I an offer to give access to Listingbook.com.

Send me an email and I'll send you your password.

Here's a list of properties in Mirabay that may work for you:

http://mfr.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=179596998&s…

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, P.A.
Future Home Realty, Inc.
813.244.9898