In My Neighborhood in Cary>Question Details

Caprice, Renter in West Bloomfield, MI

In Cary NC can someone suggest homes that are not in the flight path or by trains. I am super noise sensitive so even slight train noise will bother

Asked by Caprice, West Bloomfield, MI Wed Feb 16, 2011

Answers

4
Morning Caprice,
Where do your work? Are you comfortable drive a bit to your work? To get away from planes, trains and automobiles you will need to be located in Cary closer to Cary Town Mall off Walnut or the other end of Walnut there are a couple of new apartment complex's. Good luck.
Web Reference: http://www.KowitzRealty.com
I am looking to rent a single family home but the concern is the noise from these issues so was wondering of a community or area that would not be impacted. I did speak with a realtor and he made it seem that all is
Hello Caprice,
Without having more details about the kind of home, I can't guide you. There are many neighborhoods along the Cary Parkway in all price ranges? Do you want a townhome or single family home? Are you planning to buy or rent? What about the age of the home? Answers to these and other questions can help a Realtor help you locate your new home.
Good morning Caprice,

Cary park, amberly all are not in the flight path . The train station is in morrisville .