Jameson Curry…, Renter in

Im looking for a home to rent Im form St Louis and I dont know the area but I need a four bedroom

Asked by Jameson Curry II, Thu Oct 4, 2012

Answers

8

Shelley Sikes and I just found a rental for a client in Mooresville, small town about 20 min. from Charlotte. The subdivision is Curtis Pond. Also, you could find a nice house in Highland Creek. Let us know when you get here, and we will team up to get you situated.

Robin Faison, broker
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 4, 2012
No I'm looking in Charlotte North Carolina
What area? Were you looking in Granger, IN? There are three that fit your criteria. two are at $1,700 in Penn Schools. One is in Clay township (South Bend Schools) and is $1,200. If this is the area you like, contact an agent for further assistance.
Best of luck.
Was looking for at least 2000 square feet dudnt want to p pay more than 1300. I currently pay 1700 here in lake st louis Mo.
I can look into this for you.
Flag Thu Oct 4, 2012
There are many homes for rent that will fit your criteria. Feel free to send me your email address at kandace@kansellshomes.com and I will be more than happy to email you a list of the latest properties for rent.
Flag Thu Oct 4, 2012
There are homes on the MLS for rent. You can contact an agent to help. Trulia and Zillow along with Craigslist and the South Bend Tribune may have some too. What price range and schools system do you prefer?
St. Louis is my hometown. I was raised in St. Louis County. I met and married my childhood sweetheart there. We moved to the Carolinas in 1984. We have raised our family here and have been so thankful that God directed us to this wonderful place.

My whole family still lives in the St. Louis area. Two sisters are in West County and a brother, parents and one sister live in Jefferson County. (My sister owns the Arlington Inn in DeSoto, Missouri).

I would love to assist you with your search for a rental in the Carolinas and catch up on hometown news. LOL!

Blessings upon you...
Jan Teel
TEEL Realty
704-641-0267
I would love to help. You can reach me at:

Cell: (704) 756-4958
Office: (704) 540-7500
pantista@remax.com

Penka Antista
RE/MAX Executive Realty
Give me a call or email and let's talk about the area.

Abby Nelson
704-890-1860
abbynelson@bellsouth.net