In My Neighborhood in 93003>Question Details

Patrick, Home Buyer in 93003

Im a disabled adult living with my family to take care of me..we are looking for an affordable house for us to rent

Asked by Patrick, 93003 Fri Sep 16, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Tami Winbury’s answer
Hi Patrick,
I wanted to look into housing and rental options for you. I think you may qualify for a Section 8 housing assitance. I have attached two websites for you to refer to. One will give you information about rentals and lead you to properties that are section 8 and affordable. The 2nd website is about homeownership. Personally, I do not handle rentals. But if you need any questions answered or resources please contact me.
HUD provides Section 8 rental vouchers…
I hope this information helps you and your family. Take Care! Tami
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 17, 2011
I see your question came from the 93003 zip. Is that the area you're interested in?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 17, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer