In My Neighborhood in 32084>Question Details

Daniel Whitc…, Home Buyer in 32605

If you build a 2 story house on the lot, are you close enough to the water to see ocean or the intercoastal?

Asked by Daniel Whitcraft, 32605 Mon May 31, 2010

Answers

2
Hello Daniel:

Please give me a call to discuss your question in more detail. Alot has to do with the exact location you decide fits your needs and wants.

Have a great weekend,

Brad Barfield REALTOR®
Watson Realty Corp.
904.501.8995
bbarfield@watsonrealtycorp.com
Good question but not easily answerable. Depends on many factors primarily location. On Anastasia Island near Crescent Beach there are several single family homes and a few vacant lots east of A1A that are two story, 1-2 blocks from the ocean with partial views. If your lot is just between the oceanfront lots then you have better views. One thing I am certain of from vacationing there, for the past 16 years, the sound of the waves and the ocean breezes are exceptional. The same goes for the intracoastal, there you have more flexibility and choices with locations and gorgeous marsh views.

When you do a search, use the map option that has satellite, it will give you a birds eye view of the topography.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Ana