Edwin M Cath…, Home Owner in Wilmington, NC

If the neighborhood name is wrong in Trulia, how does one get it corrected?

Asked by Edwin M Cathey Jr, Wilmington, NC Thu Dec 22, 2011

Let us say my house was built in Phase One of neighborhood B - call it B1. The legal description of the property from the tax office is Lot 123, B1. Phase Two of neighborhood B was built - call it B2. A street in neighborhood ZZ behind us is named X. Street X does not connect with either neighborhood B1 or B2. In fact none of the streets in neighborhood ZZ connect to neighborhood B1 or B2. Yet in Trulia, my neighborhood is named X, and area B2 is named B. The Trulia statistics for X and B are different yet really they are the same neighborhood - that is Trulia neighborhood B and X are really neighborhood B. What is the process for correcting info in Trulia? To whom do I contact within Trulia and what information needs to be submitted to verify my claim?

Answers

1
Feel free to contact me directly to assist. I have very good relationship with them, but will need to specific neighborhood to reference.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 23, 2011