In My Neighborhood in Madera>Question Details

jrgalla, Other/Just Looking in Madera, CA

If a home is shown on your map with a price tag, does that mean that the owners are actually selling it? I do not see for sale signs when I walk by.

Asked by jrgalla, Madera, CA Sat May 18, 2013

I am interested in Schnoor, Mainberry and Hilton Avenues.

Answers

5
Green price tag means for sale. There should be details when you hold your mouse over the tag. However, the info may not be up-to-date. Contact either your Realtor or the listing agent to verify the information.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat May 18, 2013
Houses on Trulia may have already SOLD:
It is intended as a first-stop, for information. You cannot buy anything through Trulia; you will need to contact a Realtor to see if it still available, what the details are, and to make an offer.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat May 18, 2013
Not necessarily. It depends on the color of the tag. Some have already been sold, some are pending, and some are active. There should be a key.
The owners may be selling and choose not to have a sign posted in front of their home, or it may be a bank sale that is private, it may be an auction price, or a foreclosure sale, many different possibilities exist for 'no sign'. If the home is listed on a website such as Century 21 Homes Fresno, or Realtor.com or Trulia, then the answer is that the owners chose not to have a sign in front of their home....maybe they don't want their neighbors to know they are moving! funny, but very true sometimes. :) Sarita
As stated by the trusted real estate pros here. Trulia is a place to get information. The best resource for up to date, reliable information is from your own agent.

If you do no have an agent, there are several qualified experience professionals here, find one in your area and ask for a consultation. Then decide if the two of you are a fit to work together. Once that has been accomplished your agent will set out to help you achieve your real estate goals.

Have an amazing day!
Web Reference: http://www.TerriVellios.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 18, 2013