In My Neighborhood in Hoover>Question Details

Mary Fleeman…, Real Estate Pro in Castaic, CA

If I was looking for a property to rent to students or family , near Fresno State is Hoover the best option?

Asked by Mary Fleeman-Lehr, Castaic, CA Sat Dec 7, 2013

Answers

4
Hey Mary, yes, the 93710 zip code would be ideal to purchase a home with the intention of renting to Fresno State students. The homes in that zip code are a good balance between rentals and owner occupants. I have found in my personal experience there are alot of families who have lived in that area or the same house for generations. It is a good diverse area made up of college students, young families, and elderly who have resided in the same home for 20,30+ years.
That would be an ideal area. It is very close to Fresno State.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
That is an OK area, students do rent homes around campus, but Fresno State students will rent just about anywhere in town.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013
Hi Mary,

I actually live walking distance to Fresno State and have rented out rooms in my house to college students, I was renting them out at $500 a month. I know 2 houses down the street from me are currently for rent..3 bedroom 2 baths asking $1100 a month.

Let me know if I can be of any help to you :)

Vanessa Reyes
London Properties
(559)285-1876
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013