Angie Novigr…, Other/Just Looking in 33134

If I buy a single family income property in Miami are the assessed tax rates on Miami dade assessors page what I would be paying or is that different?

Asked by Angie Novigrod, 33134 Mon Jan 7, 2013

Answers

2
Good Morning Ms. Novigrod,

When purchasing a property, whether it is a single family, condo or multi family the tax assossors office will reassess the property for the upcoming property tax year based the sales that have occured in the area, the price you have paid. If the property is not occupied by the owner as a primary residence, then the property does not qualify for homestead excemption, so the taxes may in fact go up if the current owner do have homestead exemption. I hope this answers your questions. Please feel free to contact me if you have addtional questions.

Lila Lopez, CRS, CDPE,e-Pro
RE/MAX Advance Realty
homesbylila@yahoo.com
305-772-2521
Hi my name is Eddy Espinosa. According to your question on buying a single family income property in Miami. The tax will change accordingly to the latest sales and comparables in the area for the new owner. And if the new owner actually is going to reside in the property then is also a different tax that will be assessed by the Miami Dade County Assesors.

If you are interested in finding income properties you may contact me at 305-6105347