In My Neighborhood in 29671>Question Details

Kathleen Ast…, Home Buyer in Shelton, CT

I would like to purchase a house to rent out in this area and eventually move here permanently. I love the mountains, lakes and farmland. where is?

Asked by Kathleen Astrab, Shelton, CT Sat Oct 30, 2010

the best area to look for people to rent

Answers

6
If your speaking more on areas Walhalla and West Union seem to be hot spots the last couple years. There seems to be a shortage of nice rentals there and people seem to love the school district. I cannot keep enough rentals there for the calls I get for that area. Both towns are minutes from Keowee and 10 minutes to the mountains and 10-15 from Clemson University. Hope this helps
Hello, I have been a property manager and Realtor in the area for 6 years now and lived here my whole life. This is a beautiful area to move to. I think I could really be an asset for you because who better to buy from than a agent who can sell you the property and look after it for you as a property manager? It also gives you the security of knowing the property you have invested in is a safe investment because this person if things did not go well cannot disappear. They can also give you very accurate time frames of expected vacancy and maint cost based on averages they have aquired over many years of experience. If I can help you in anyway or even if you buy the property else where and need management services please contact me. Good luck!
Jason Queen
1st Choice Realty (Lake Keowee)
864-903-0471
jtqueen29@gmail.com
HI,
We have some second homes and the majority are permanent homes. I have seven homes in my Property management company that I rent out on a short term basis (vacation rentals)
We are locatead on a golf course and at the edge of 180,000 game management property. Beautiful mountain views.
Judy Williams
judy@golfattherock.com
I have a couple of homes listed in the Pickens area that are 3bed. 2ba. homesin $120-130 range. Ther are also some homes nearer to the mountains that are in foreclosure and need a little work to make a nice mountain get away. Let me know your price range! We also handle rental property in the Pickens, Easley area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 31, 2010
Please visit our website, http://www.upstatehousehunt.com and click on the link to Pickens, SC which will let you view all current listings in Pickens, SC and surrounding areas. You can view the listings, request more information and leave your contact information and we will get back in touch with you.
Advertising on craigslist.org is a great place to start and you may also consider a classified ad in a local newspaper. Local real estate agents can market the property for you as well. I also would suggest that you contact a property management company in the area you want to buy.
Web Reference: http://teamlefebvre.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 30, 2010