Josephine  K…, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL

I would like to know the "CORRECT" address for this property. 106 Sacramento (north or south) is on the west side of the city.

Asked by Josephine Kelton, Chicago, IL Mon Sep 20, 2010

Answers

5
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
This property is 10640 S. Sacramento. I know this because I am selling it. I was raised there. It's located on the south side in Mt. Greenwood. It is nowhere near Garfield Park or the west side. Tons of cops, firemen, teachers and nurses. Surrounded by the very strong parishes of St. John Fisher, Queen of Martyrs, St. Christina and St. Catherine. The neighbors have lived there for as long as I can remember and you will not find nicer people anywhere. Come check it out
I dont see this address listed on the MLS. See who posted it on here and contact them. Also, dont forget, a lot of stuff posted on this site is inacurate or completely wrong.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
Josephine, a little frustrated, eh? Check the PIN number on the listing and that will give you the proper direction. Better yet, if this is a listing, then call the real estate agent up and get the clarification of it.
106 n or s Sacramento is on the west side of the city East Garfield park area great architecture tough neighborhood. Was gentrifying before the market tanked, good investment if you can wait it out.

Thanks Adam