In My Neighborhood in 34287>Question Details

Terry, Other/Just Looking in Tahlequah, OK

I would like to know if there is a HOA and fees, also do you know if Avanti Circle is part of Jockey Club? Thank you so much. I may be interested

Asked by Terry, Tahlequah, OK Sun Feb 27, 2011

in moving to the NP area from out of state. Terry PC error, sorry, broken message, was inquiring about 5192 Cambay St. thanks HOA on either of these addresses?

Answers

4
Vickie Hinkle, Broker/Associat’s answer
Hi Terry!

Thank you for your inquiry at Trulia! Yes, Avanti Circle is in the Jockey Club in North Port. There is an HOA fee too. The Jockey Club features a clubhouse complete with swimming pool and tennis courts. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance. I don't believe Cambay Street in North Port has an HOA fee.
5192 Cambay is in North Port off of Sumter. Nice neighborhood, close to shopping, golf, restaurants. there are no HOA fees at this address. The property on Avanti is also in North Port and has optional HOA fee of $200 listed on MLS sheet. Hope this helps and if you should need assistance on viewing these or other properties, please give me a call.
Debbie Bennice, REALTOR
Century 21 Almar & Associates
Port Charlotte, FL 33948
Cell: (941) 587-5293
Canbay is in Port Charlotte and it's a Short Sale. Listed at $44,900. Taxes are $886 but MLS listing shows No HOA.
Jim Soda 941-809-7759
The Soda Group
jim@jimsoda.com
Keller Williams Sarasota-Lakewood Ranch
Web Reference: http://www.jimsoda.com
Hi! Parts of Avanti Circle are in Jockey Club, but not the entire street - it depends on the specific property address.

Alex Krumm
Re/Max Alliance Group
Short Sale Expert

941-234-3597 Direct
941-954-5454 Office
alex.krumm@verizon.net