In My Neighborhood in 07024>Question Details

Hidekomoore, Home Buyer in Fort Lee, NJ

I would like to buy co-op in fort lee, nj. As I am a retired widow, safy and conbinience are the most important. As I no longer drive, most outing

Asked by Hidekomoore, Fort Lee, NJ Sun May 22, 2011

must be done on foot, by bus, taxi. I want to avoid air poluted area. I cannot pay more than $140,000 for one bed room co-op. The co-op must be financialy sound. Too mush asking? Would you please recomment me "The Co-Op" Thank you.
Hideko

Answers

3
The best way is to ask a realtor like myself to send you an email of all the condos/co-ops that match your preferences, that way you are able to filter down the list to which visually are most appealing to you first, once that is done you should then make an app to view them with your realtor of choice, feel free to ask me or any agent you prefer to help you. I am Licenced in NJ and NY.
Hideko, there are plenty of 1BR coop below $100,000 range. All in sound buildings and great condition.
Obviously in this market there are good buys and great buys. Both are available.

If you are looking for a professional agent to help you determien which is best for you, to walk you through the buying process and help you negotiate the best price for YOU, call me.

Ran Biderman
Group Twenty Six
Hudson & Bergen # 1 Top Real Estate Experts
C 201.538.1191
Email: ran@grouptwentysix.com
I have three one bedroom co-ops in Mediterranean Towers West. The building is financially sound and there is a bus right in front of the building. The co-ops range from $112,000 to $119,000. Maintenance runs from $940 to $1150 per month. This includes all real estate taxes and all utilities, i.e., gas, electric, heat, hot water, a/c, etc. If you would like more information about these units send me your email address and I will send you the listings. I live in the building and have been here for 15 years. I moved here from Queens because I wanted a safe building.
Frances Kosier
fkrealtor@yahoo.com
201-394-1610
Century 21 Calabrese Realty