Raymond Trev…, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

I will be starting trade school at MMI Motorcycle machanic. How close is this home to it. 3644 East Surrey Avenue, Ray

Asked by Raymond Trevino, Phoenix, AZ Wed Dec 7, 2011

Answers

5
Chris Grace’s answer
Hello Ray, The home is 13 miles according to mapquest. If you would like to purchase a home I would be more than happy to help. A mortgage payment may be less than rent depending on the home you buy. I am also alligned with many mortgage professionals to help you get financing or help put you on the path to home ownership. If you need any help let me know. Congratulations are starting your schooling at MMI. I here their programs are some of the best. Chris Grace 602-717-3706
Ray,

MMI is approximatley 9 miles from the home on E. Surrey. There are 83 homes similar to the Surrey property for sale within 5 miles of MMI. I have been living in north Phoenix for more than 25 years and know the areas of the Surrey home and the Deer Valley Airport area (where MMI is located) very well. If you would like for me to assist you in finding your new home, contact me.

Todd
Depending on your route, this property is 12 - 13 miles from the Motorcycle institue. Should you have any questions, I would be happy to help you.

Happy Holidays
Deb
this property is listed for $57,000.00 and is only 18.8 miles from MMI if you need more info please email me at
maria.trujillo@azmoves.com
Ray,

This property is only 12 miles from the property. However, if you are in trade school are you in a position to buy a property at $999,900?

Ken