In My Neighborhood in 07446>Question Details

Yi, Home Buyer in Ramsey, NJ

I was searching on Trulia and found this listing. Please send me more information about 17 Ronald Ct, Ramsey NJ 07446. And may we schedule a house

Asked by Yi, Ramsey, NJ Sun Dec 25, 2011

showing? Thank you.

Answers

6
Hi Yi- I have seen this home and it's bonus is that it has a flipped floor plan and the living spaces are upstairs giving a nice view of the country club lakes. This home is in good condition, but needs cosmetic attention. It was withdrwawn from the market but I will call the owner to see if they are still seeling. thanks for your interest!

Sean Farley
Terrie O'Connor Realtors
Yi,

I live in Mahwah and used to live in Ramsey. I'm quite familiar with the local market and would love to help you in your search. TEXT me at 201-647-4225 and we can start a dialogue.
Hi Yi- I visited this home with another client. It's contemporary stylings actually have a flipped floorplan where the living room, dining room and kitchen are on theh 2nd floor and have lots of windows bringing the outside in. The owner originally brought the home to market for 525k and reduced to 475K before withdrawing just before Christmas. This home also affords the opportunity to run a business from home with an office and separate entry in the basement.

Sean Farley
Terrie O'Connor Realtors
Dear Yi: Yes this home is currently off the market. What is it that you liked about the home? Was it the style, number of bedrooms for the price? Or something else? I know I can find you what you are seeking after we sit down and go over what you feel would be perfect for you and your family.

Please call me to begin receiving home descriptions directly to your inbox that fit your criterior. I have over 25 years experience specific to Bergen County.

Regards...
Carolynn Monaco
Prominent Properties/Sothebys International Realty
201-639-5555 X113
Hi YI,
The listing agreement for this home originally was set till April 2012.It has indeed been withdrawn from market but many homeowners take their home off market just for the Holidays and the withdrawn status does not necessarily mean the home cannot be seen and purchased.
I can certainly make an inquiry whether we can still see it and/or whether they plan to put the home back on market.
Let me know.
Chris Gubb
201-362-6344
Check out below link..think you might have interest in what my clients have to say about my services
chris.gubb@gmail.com
Hi Yi, I'm aorry but this property on Ronald Court is off the market right now -- the owner is no longer interested in selling it. If you want to look for something else in the area, let me know, I would be happy to help you!
My best,
Barbara Ostroth
Coldwell Banker RE