In My Neighborhood in 11714>Question Details

Ed Hodkinson, Real Estate Pro in 11714

I was looking at getting involved in some bridal expo's in my area. My question to this gallery is first, what are some of your thoughts on that.

Asked by Ed Hodkinson, 11714 Sat Dec 17, 2011

Two, if anyone has participated in a bridal expo how much does it usually cost?

Ed

Answers

2
Ed Hodkinson’s answer
It's funny Gail as that is exactly what my wife said! That side of the argument does have it's points. Thank you very much for the kind words as I am always looking for new ways to market myself.

Although I am very happy at C21 I appreciate your offer to talk.

Happy Holidays!
Ed
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 18, 2011
Ed, I have looked at these a number of times. My gut tells me the bride comes, but not the groom. The bride is interested in her gown, her flowers, her favors, etc.

I personally do not feel this is the venue where I want to spend my money. Also, brides come to these shows years before the wedding date.

I do love your creativeness and your enthusiasm in wanting to market yourself.

If you should ever decide to change umbrellas, I would love to discuss this with you; at Gladstone Group, we do residential, commercial, business brokerage, property management and we are in NY, MA & PA. Give me a call and we can talk: 631-425-6150. Gail@GailGladstone.com