In My Neighborhood in 34145>Question Details

Kay Dougherty, Renter in Marco Island, FL

I want to rent a place with at least 2 bedrooms and a pool and preferably a water view for 6 months starting in Sept. Have a 20 year old declawed cat.

Asked by Kay Dougherty, Marco Island, FL Thu May 2, 2013

I am considering buying in Marco Island (my sister did) and want to try it before I buy. Single woman only needs extra room as office and for guests. Pet is my non-negotiable. Non-smoker, lifelong homeowner who will take good care of your property.

Answers

4
I have a specific property in mind for you. Meets just about all of your requirements. Call me at 617-721-8653.

Roseanne Pawelec
Coldwell Banker
Fifth Avenue, Naples, Fl
Can you send me a link to the property? I am in the process of selling my home in Boston and with that and working and a visit from my sister I'm a bit crazy for talking but can check email! Thanks. Kay
Flag Mon May 13, 2013
Kay, did you find a place to rent? We have a nice 3 bedroom, 2 bath direct access canal front home (with partial bay view) that we are seriously considering putting on the rental market in a few months (we're building elsewhere). I happened upon your post when researching the market and think this may be a good fit.

If you are interested, please send me an e-mail please and I'll give you more information.
Theresa Morgan
twmorgan@earthlink.net
My in-laws have a property that might interest you in Club Marco. Gated community close to shopping and near the beach. All condo's face a lake, Beautiful, quiet, and very relaxing. In interested send me an email, serevall@aol.com
Dear Kay,
Shall I give you a call in the morning to discuss different options, with regards to location and price range?
Single family home may work for you as most condo complexes have restrictions on pets for renters.
Feel free to email me : Susan@SusanLaGrotta.com or call me anytime: 239-438-7776
Looking forward to assisting you in obtaining your real estate goals!
Susan

--
Susan LaGrotta, Realtor
E-Pro/E-Certified/SRES/CDPE/SFR
Prudential Florida Realty
900 N. Collier Blvd.
Marco Island, Fl. 34145

c 239-438-7776
o 239-394-2505 Ext. 1251
o 800-237-8817 Ext. 1251
Susan@SusanLaGrotta.com
http://www.SusanLaGrotta.com
Thanks for your reply, Susan. Yes, can you give me a call on Saturday at 617-480-2051? I'm in the process of cleaning up my place to sell it so I'm around! Kay
Flag Fri May 3, 2013