In My Neighborhood in 90056>Question Details

Joyce, Home Buyer in Northwest Torrance,...

I want to purchase a home in ladera heights since I love the neighbor hood My budget is between 500,000 to 600,000. Will i be able to find something?

Asked by Joyce, Northwest Torrance, Torrance, CA Mon Dec 20, 2010

descent with that budget? Please advise

Answers

8
There are 3 listings available in Ladera in your price range.
- $439,000 asking Old Ladera
- $539,000 asking Old Ladera
- $639,900 asking New Ladera
The 2 available under $600k are in Old Ladera and the least expensive in New Ladera asking $639,900. Contact me and I will be happy to send all listings in Ladera Heights. I think with your price range you may be do able to purchase in your range. You need daily MLS availibility.
Thank You,
Gail Mercedes Cole
EXP Realty
Your budget is within range of the area. However, these homes are highly desired and move fast. Competition is intense. You may want to begin searching other areas (90043 has a very desirable area in Angeles Vista). I can send you some additional properties that may be of interest to you.

Anthony Tullous
actrealtygroup@gmail.com
310 901 0887
HI Joyce,
Your range of budget should be enough to find something suitable for you in that neighborhood.
You should have an agent help you by going thru the MLS to find what is currently for sale, and for how much.
I like to take my clients thru the area they are considering, and go through the listings, and prices to give them a starting point to begin our search. I like Ladera heights myself, and feel they is some properties that could interest you right now. Feel free to contact me if you need any help, or information to begin your search.
Best of luck!
Neal Grusky
H premiere properties
310 266-1217
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 25, 2010
Hi Joyce I strongly suggest you connect with an experienced area Realtor, someone you have open and straightforward communication with and who will not only send you all that is there in your price range, but who also understands what it is that you like and dislike, what your must haves are and your would be nice to haves.

Also do you need to sell a property in order to purchase the new 500 K to 600 K property, and make sure
you are pre-approved by a reputable lender so that you can quickly make an offer....

here is one example:
* Status: Pending means it is currently under contract
* County: Los Angeles
* Area: Ladera Heights (103) (L
6301 Acacia St Inglewood, CA 90056
* $529,999
* 3 Bed 4 Bath 2,205 Sq Ft 0.22 Acres
Price approved short sale can close in a timely manner. Well maintained home in a nicer neighborhood. Beautiful fireplace and custom flooring with skylights. Kitchen has been tastefully remodeled with custom cherrywood cabinetry and granite countertops. all newer appliances. Home has a delightful den for entertaining or big screen movie watching experience. exterior is well maintained and landscaped. Outstanding location and remarkable curb appeal, this home is a winner!
Beds 3 beds Baths 4 baths
House Size 2,205 sq ft Lot Size 0.22 Acres
Price $529,999 Price/sqft $240
Property Type Single Family Home Year Built 1951
Neighborhood Style Contemporary
Stories Garage 3
Additional Rooms
Property Features Status: Pending, County: Los Angeles, Area: Ladera Heights (103) (L), Approximately 0.22 acre(s), City view, 2 total full bath(s), 1 total three-quarter bath, 1 total half bath, Type: Split Level, View, 3 car garage(s), Approximate lot is 112x85, $240.36/Sq.Ft., Lot size is less than 1/2 acre, Utilities present: SEWER: In Street Sewer, WATER: Water Meter on Property, WATER HEATER FEATURES: 60+ Gallon Tank, School District: Los Angeles Unified, Parking features: Driveway - Concrete, Garage - Two Door
Fireplace Features Brick, Gas & Wood Fuel, LOCATION: Living Room
Heating Features HEATING TYPE: Central Furnace,Yes
Exterior Construction Brick, Detached/No Common Walls
Roofing Composition, Composition Shingle
Ceramic Tile Flooring Wood Flooring
DINING ROOM/AREA FEATURES: Breakfast Counter / Bar

As you noticed this home is currently under contract, but this just gives you an idea about Ladera heights

Connect with an experienced area Realtor and discuss all your needs in detail.... financial and otherwise and if you need to sell another home, discuss that with your trusted Realtor as well.
Good Luck to you!
Edith YourRealtor4Life and Chicago and Northern Illinois Connection
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Hi Joyce,

I am looking for another client who is interested in the same area. There are homes that become available in the price range you mentioned, but since this is a very popular section of town, they go fast. If you are serious about wanting a home in Ladera Heights, please contact me, and I will add you to my Home Buyers Scouting list, so you are the first to know of properties as they become available for sale.

We will also need to review your Loan pre-approval documentation to make sure you are ready to move when the Right House becomes available for The Right Price in Ladera Heights.

Catherine Bedrossian
Home Sales Pro
(310) 383-4212
catherineb@socalhomefinds.com
http://www.socalhomefinds.com
Hello Jocye,

This is a small area. Not too mich on the market right now but come the first of the year hopefully we will see more inventory. In your price range in Ladera Heights your going to be looking at a fixer. If that is ok with you let me know and I'll send you a few options. Many of the homes in Ladera Heights get listed in Los Angeles Southwest of the MLS instead of Ladera Heights so they can be tricky to find but I know the area well and will be happy to help.
Something will me up. If it's a short sale, be patient.

Monique Carrabba
mcarrabba@kw.com
(323) 899-2900
KW International Realty Hollywood Hills
mcarrabba@kw.com
Hi Joyce,

You most certainly can find a single family home in Ladera Heights in your price range...I have for my clients! Keep in mind that in this range you are most likely to find a 3 bedroom fixer home that may be a short sale or bank-owned property. Such homes will generally be concentrated in Old Ladera (east of La Cienega/south of Slauson)) and Lower Ladera (west of La Cienega/south of Slauson).

Please contact me for additional information as currently there are properties on the market that fit these specifications.

Happy house hunting!

Lezlie Brazil
DRE #01748609
T (310) 991-4263
E lezlie@lezliebrazil.com
Web Reference: http://www.lezliebrazil.com
Yes you will. I have sold a few homes there in that price range.

Feel free to sign in at My Website and i can send you some properties.

http://WWW.REALDANIEL.COM