In My Neighborhood in 74501>Question Details

melissa22519…, Home Buyer in 74501

I want to know who is responsible for taking and posting photos on here?

Asked by melissa2251987, 74501 Tue Oct 22, 2013

I want to know why my photo is posted without MY permission.

Answers

4
Are you talking just about one outside property photo? And the listing on Trulia is a general information
of formerly sold homes? or are you talking about a full listing, with several photos and the property being for sale, then it had to be a listing agent who has/had the listing of the property.
Not sure from your asking what the situation is. One outside photo of a property is public information.
But since there is not link to the photo, hard for us to see what it could be.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)

Sincerely yours,

And always with a SMILE 
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
trulia.com/help will be a great resource in your question.
Trulia is an agent only platform so either a real estate agent posted it or Trulia scraped it from another source.

Chris