In My Neighborhood in 19962>Question Details

Connie, Both Buyer and Seller in Magnolia, DE

I want to know what it's like to live in 19962.

Asked by Connie, Magnolia, DE Fri Mar 12, 2010

Answers

2
19962, Welcome to the quaint little town of Magnolia. It has 2 main streets running through the town. Has a nice downhome restaurant right on the corner of both of these streets that has very good prime rib specials. Right across from there is the fire company and beside there is the post office. Magnolia is very convenient to Rt 1 which is a main road running north and south in DE. There are numerous lovely develpments right out side of town still with the Magnolia address. Also, Magnolia is home to Magnolia Furniture which according to one of my clients is very nice. They have purchased quite a few pieces there just since buying their home here.
It would be my pleasure to send you some properties around the Magnolia area to see if the area has something you may like. I could also send you a map of Kent Co so you can get an idea of how all the towns are situated, nothing is really very far away from each other, yet you can still drive a little and find country if you like.
Please email me at bjcorey@kw.com or call me at 302-382-9851 for any of the above information.
Keep in mind that opinions are often suggestive--if you are not familiar with the area, visit the neighborhood several times and at different times of day, to get a sense of belonging. Look at everything that is important to you, check out shops, dine at local eateries, chat with locals, etc., then make your own determination, will your comfort level be reached.