In My Neighborhood in 32164>Question Details

Guirletha Ro…, Home Buyer in Palm Coast, FL

I want to know if it's noisy to live at squadron lpace because of US1 it' near by?

Asked by Guirletha Roseau, Palm Coast, FL Mon Feb 28, 2011

Answers

5
I live on Squash Blossom and US1 is my back yard! It can be noisy at times; for example during bike week it is horrible; because there is a biker bar down the street. My house shakes when trains go by :(
You will hear some traffic, but US-1 is not a highly traveled roadway in Flagler county and is way less in the evening. The reason for this is that Us-1 IS WEST OF i-95.You would bevery suprized that it isn;t very bad. I just move to just west of I-95 about 1/4 mile from I-95 and don't hear to much unless a truck tire blows. It would be a good idea to go by the home a couple different times of day and listen.

Respectfully
From many homes n Palm Coast you can hear the traffic on I-95. Due to set backs and tree breaks the sound is greatly diminished. The sound seems to be steady and is more of a "distant rushing" sound than traffic per se. Looking at the number of homes that are near the interstate you can tell that many people find the noise as tolerable or no problem.
It is always a good idea to go by at a few different times and listen for yourself. everyone has a different Idea on what is an an ok noise level.
Well you will hear trafiic from US1.

Online search for Palm Coast property at:

http://www.palmcoastrealestate-fl.com

Regards

Harry Ashley
386-931-6054