In My Neighborhood in 01585>Question Details

mtenna, Other/Just Looking in West Brookfield, MA

I want to know how we can have the fraudulent listing for a home at 1 Frank Ct, west brookfield, ma 01585 removed. There is no such street or

Asked by mtenna, West Brookfield, MA Mon Sep 10, 2012

building and I am tired of having trespassers to deal with looking for this. Trespassers will photographed and taken to court. Please remove this listing immediately.

Answers

3
This listing in off of Shea Road. It does state this in the listing. Please know this not a fraudulent listing
You have to look to see what brokerage the feed is coming from in the trulia listing and contact them. To remove it. Google your address and see where else it is coming up.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
Dear mtenna,

There are two listing for homes to be built on Frank Ct. which appears to be a new road off of Shea Rd. The property is listed with Quaboag Valley Real Estate. You should contact the listing agent to get more information regarding it. If you own the abutting property you can let the agent know that buyers have been walking on your property. I hope this helps. Good luck.