In My Neighborhood in Albany>Question Details

Patricia, Other/Just Looking in Albany, NY

I want to know a list of houses that recently sold in Albany, how do I look that up?

Asked by Patricia, Albany, NY Tue Apr 14, 2009

Answers

3
Why not contact any local Realtor, I'm sure they will gladly help you with that information.

Anna
Hi Patricia
I've been selling homes in the Albany NY area for nearly 30 years and would be happy to help you in your search. What kind of homes are you interested in learning about? Do you have a specific area in mind?
Let me know and I'll be happy to send you some statistics on recently sold properties.
Maryanne
mairsie69@gmail.com
Patricia:

In every county in the U.S., information is available from your county offices as the information is public information (in OH where I am located it is the county auditors office). Many counties give you easy access to the information on-line. You need to know the addresses for the homes you are interested in. Usually, you need to leave off the suffix, such as for Main St., leave off the "St."

The easiest and best way to obtain the information from you local real estate agent. Even though you may not be ready to purchase a home right now, it's never too early to find a real estate agent with whom you establish a relationship. In addition, your real estate agent will be able to give you additional information that is not available from public records.

Pat Pribisko
TEAM PRIBISKO
Keller Williams Greater Cleveland West