Frank Boukni…, Home Owner in Raleigh, NC

I want to follow my street only, how do I enter it?

Asked by Frank Bouknight, Raleigh, NC Thu Dec 29, 2011

Answers

2
Bo Bromhal’s answer
Frank -

The best way I know of - and the website that's been the most-used in the Triangle for years and years - is Fonville Morisey. Here's a link where you can set up your own myFMRealty.com account, and receive information on only your street, your neighborhood, etc. By registering for a MyFM account, you can also gain access to sold home data.
Frank,

If you want to track homes as they come on the MLS and follow price changes or status changes, you can ask any TMLS Realtor to set you up a complimentary search with updates for your street. Many, myself included, will do that with no strings attached, No Hassle, and no pushy phone calls or emails to bother you.

If you want to not bother an agent, I let people use my site regularly, and I don't bother them until they contact me, if they even do contact me.
http://www.nohasslepropertysearch.idxco.com/idx/4328/address…
Just click the city, and enter the street name, and you will see homes that are on the market. You can also input your email to receive automatic updates, if you would like. Still, always "No Hassle."
.
.