In My Neighborhood in 10583>Question Details

Antonietatola, Home Buyer in Scarsdale, NY

I want to buy an almost new ( year 2000 or up) , 3 bdrms, single family house, or townhouse, in Edgemont.

Asked by Antonietatola, Scarsdale, NY Tue Nov 15, 2011

Answers

10
Hi, At the moment, there are 8 active single family 3 bedroom homes built 2000 and above starting at $999,000 up to $3,999,995. As for townhomes, there aren't any that meet that specific criteria available on the mls..

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
GREEN Designated Agent
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 15, 2011
Hi Antonietatola:

The below link is for a free account to search like an agent with detailed, up to date information then what is available on the internet. You can set your criteria for the characteristics you want in a home such as area, price, size, etc. and it will prompt you with the homes that are available and meet those requests.

If you would like to call to discuss, please do.!

Thanking you in advance for your attention to this matter.

AnneMarie Encarnacao, SFR
Century21 Schneider Realty
914-774-2764
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 15, 2011
Buyers for Edgemont have opportunity for extremely good values now with lower prices than in other parts of Scarsdale. Also, mortgage rates are at all time lows. If you are still interested, feel free to give me a call and I'll be happy to help!

Angela Manson
Prudential Centennial, Scarsdale
914-420-9878
There are 3 rentals that were built after 1999 but there is nothing to purchase at this time. I can help you in the future. I have included one below. Perhaps you can rent and I will help you look for the right property to purchase.
Check out LocalMarketAnalysis.com. There you can find everything that is available in Edgemont that is on the multiple listing service. Call me at 914 500 9198 because I also have some properties that are not in the multiple listings that I can tell you about. There are actually some great deals that have not been posted to the multiple list that I would love to share with you., My objective is to help you find the most house for your budget. Many people choose me to help them find homes because I get them great deals.
Consider working with an agent of your own, he/she can provide suitable listings, schedule showings, provide any necessary information, etc.; be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously...
Congratulation on your future purchase.

Interview 3 agents and higher one to work for your best interest. Make sure to consider your needs wants and desires. Higher the agent based on their knowledge, skill and their ability to help you obtain your goals. Higher an agent that will help you with the process from start to finish. See what the agent and their company has to offer you as additional services. When you do this please consider me as an agent you will like to interview. My buyers consultation are concise and about you.

Egen Warner
Associate Broker
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
1-914-424-7231
EgenWarner.com
Web Reference: http://EgenWarner.com
Hi: I can definitely help you find the right property to suit your needs. We can prepare a unique comparative market analysis so that you can be sure you're getting the very best deal. Please call me at my office: 914-273-9688 so that we can better communicate regarding your search. Thanks. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Have a great day. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty. BTW, we're looking for more agents & offer a 70% commission split with no fees. If you know anybody who might be interested, I can pay you up to $1,000 each for your agent recruits.
So what is your budget and timeframe? I am happy to set up an initial meeting to meet and guide you through the process-
There are some incredible values in Edgemont right now. However, there are not many built prior to 1999. Depending on the price range you are looking in, it may or may not be feasible. I am happy to send you some properties to review and see if any of them meet your needs. Let me know.
Nina
Web Reference: http://BuyInWestchester.com