In My Neighborhood in 01748>Question Details

Marianne Mur…, Home Buyer in Chesapeake, VA

I see a lot of undeveloped land on walker street (across from 15 walker.) What are the plans for that area.

Asked by Marianne Murphy, Chesapeake, VA Thu Mar 10, 2011

Answers

6
Developable (spelling).
John
If you are talking about 15 walker st. Hopkinton ma that just came on the market,
the land across the st. From the front of the house is all wetland and most likely not deplorable.
If you are interested in the house I am very familiar with it and would be happy to help or show it to you.
If you are looking for a lot I can help as well.
John
508 277-1784
Are you looking at the land across from Walker Street on Saddle Hill or Proctor Street?

Amy
amymullen@remax.net
508-784-0504

Amy
amymullen@remax.net
508-784-0504
by the way, if you are looking for a land plot in Hopkington listed for Sale right now, there are a total of 9 of them... I would be happy to send listings if you provide an email address.
masha@preservationproperties.com
Web Reference: http://mymarket411.com
There is a .16 acre lot that is undevelopable at 3 Walker that's owned by Thomas and Laura Chatten, who bought it on May of last year. It's adjacent to home 7 Walker St. home that belongs to a Colleen Chatten.

Hope this helps...