In My Neighborhood in 83846>Question Details

trailblazer28, Home Buyer in Mullan, ID

I really would like this home, if it has a full basement because we really wanted 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, if we could have room to do something about

Asked by trailblazer28, Mullan, ID Fri Oct 28, 2011

that we already are approved for a loan . Please let us know about it soon, and we would like to see it ?/// Adam Frank Thank you

Answers

3
Trailblazer28, I can't tell which home you are referring to. Do you have the MLS#, Address, Location & Price, etc?? Once I have any of that information I can supply you with full details about the property,
Thanks, Pam Jank
http://www.SellingNorthIdaho.com
Which property were you looking at? I would be glad to pull up more details, but don't want to make assumptions of which property you were looking at.

Congrats on already being approved for your loan. That makes your offer look much better to the seller since they know you are serious and capable!

Jim
Since no link is visible, you can either directly contact the listing agent, or any local agent/realty office can help, they all have access to the same information.