Joan Spellman, Renter in San Diego, CA

I presently live in Phoenix Arizona and will be visiting for a week Sept. 10. This trip is for a relocation to San Diego possibly in March of 2013,

Asked by Joan Spellman, San Diego, CA Wed Jul 11, 2012

after the sale of my home. When I visit I would like to look at the property for future rental, I am assuming that their is no specified time, or is there? I did not want to pay a lot for about 6 months so I could investigate San Diego and areas where I would like to live permanently and find a part time job. I know this is a little premature but since I would be there in September I would like to look at the room, the area, and if there is anything else which may be considred at a short term reasonable price. I did not see too much of the rest of the facilities in the photos. Thank you. Gaslamp looks like an exciting neighborhood to live in.

Answers

5
You need to know what you want after the sale of your home.I assume you are by yourself. Condo ?
San Diego is the best place to live.Check-out downtown SD (Gaslamp) area but rentals are expensive maybe look for a loft (cheaper).We have Chula Vista area and National City.When you come in September visit the places I mention and its a good idea to apply now for a job then consider your place of rental.Contact me 6194895600 and ask for Imelda.I work for Realty Executives Dillon.Goodluck!
The more you can do before hand, the better. You should get in touch with someone here in San Diego to help you while you are still in Arizona. That way, when you get here you know where you are looking and even have a number of options lined up to see. Let me know if I can help!

Derek
Hi Joan,
I can show you some rental properties in downtown San Diego when you come to visit. I think it is a great idea to ent for a bit to get to know the areas and determine where you would like to buy. Feel free to contact me directly and we can set up a time to meet.

Looking forward to working with you!
Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate & Property Management
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
http://www.McAllisterHomes.com
Joan,

You will love San Diego! and all that it has to offer. The first step is to know your budget, secondly, what are you looking for (house, townhome, condo), bedrooms, bathrooms, parking, etc.

I would love to get to know you, and your tastes so I can recommend according to what you are looking for. I can help you find a short term rental (furnished or unfurnished) and prepare you to buy the place you want.

Hector R. Gastelum
Realty Executives Dillon
RE#01382940
(619) 954-2225
efax (619) 270-2516
125*142*10754
hectorgastelum@yahoo.com
Hi Joan -
I would be more than happy to help you.
Please give me a call at 877-490-5697.

Maria Rosino-Miracco