Marianne Ryan, Other/Just Looking in Indianapolis, IN

I need to find out who owns 1728 N. Somerset Indianapolis, IN 46222--How do I find out ??

Asked by Marianne Ryan, Indianapolis, IN Wed Aug 19, 2009

Answers

3
I agree with Nina Mayberry's answer. But, that information is often available, as well, on-line. So, you may want to try the County Assessor's web site, so you can check out other properties as wellfrom time to time.

I am a Realtor, but I disagree with Joe Shoemaker's answer. You list yourself as "Just Looking." If you have not decided to make a purchase in the near future, use the County Assesso's Office. As soon as you are ready to start looking at homes to purchase, go to a lender to obtain a Pre Approval Letter (this is done by lenders for free) & decided what the maximum home price you want to buy (don't go to the max of your approved amount to keep funds available for living your life - don't be house rich & cash poor) contact a Buyer's Agent to represent you.
Marianne:

Most any Real Estate agent will have access to the kind of information you're asking for. If you don't have an agent working on your behalf, I encourage you to connect with someone you trust who might help you with getting answers to your specific questions.

Joe Shoemaker
Principal Broker, REALTOR®
MacDuff Realty Group
joe@macduffrealty.com
You can call the Marion County Assessor's Office Wayne- (317) 273-4130.