In My Neighborhood in 01223>Question Details

Donna Domeni…, Home Buyer in Becket, MA

I'm very outgoing and friendly and wanted to know if the community in and around Becket is similar?

Asked by Donna Domenico, Becket, MA Sun Jul 29, 2012

Answers

2
Bobbi-Jo Girroir’s answer
A bit about the town. There are some waterfront communities in Becket that consists mostly of out of state owners using the homes as vacation properties. Many year round owners prefer to be out of the urban areas and owning lots of land. There is a big 'camp' community - several children's summer camps, a campground and a few stores. It's close proximity to the Mass Pike makes Becket a great location to get to.

To discuss more on a personal level as to what you are seeking, feel free to call me direct 413-519-5636 or email bobbigirroir@gmail.com.
No matter what you're looking for there's probably a community in Becket that will fit your needs. Around the lakes and in the village of Becket the lots tend to be smaller, the houses closer together and therefore easier to become a part of the community. There are also areas of the town where the homes are tucked into the woods on larger lots with no neighbors in sight if that's what you want. And other areas with neighboring homes in sight but with some distance between them. It all depends on what you're looking for. And my job as a real estate agent is to help you find a property that works for you.