In My Neighborhood in 29732>Question Details

harriskarenm, Renter in Rock Hill, SC

I'm trying to find a house to rent on golden bell dr. I have a brother that lives in that area. I love the house on trulia 741. the layout is

Asked by harriskarenm, Rock Hill, SC Sun Feb 5, 2012

prefect. can anyone help please. I know its a quiet neighbor hood and that is what I like and want.

Answers

2
Hi and thanks for the question. I was the listing agent of 741 golden bell and it has been sold. I have a client that just bought another home in the neighborhood and plans to rent it. If you will give me a number or emaiL I can pass it along and they can notify you before it comes on the market. Please email me directly for more information. THanks.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 5, 2012
726 golden bell is for sale. There are a two other homes that are no longer on the market that might be available for a lease purchase (but not for rent). See below link. If you think "I have bad credit and no savings. Can I get a home or am I stuck renting?", there is a Trulia Blog about that.
http://www.trulia.com/blog/dfisher/2011/08/i_have_bad_credit… I'd enjoy helping you become a homeowner! If you appreciate an answer, please give "thumbs up". For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a "best answer" click.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 5, 2012